Friday, February 22, 2008

Ready for her close-up...

Presenting, the almost fully-recovered from the trauma of the doctor's visit, two month and one day old Miss Juliette...

Initially I wasn't sure what color her eyes were going to be. Hayden has green eyes and Trevor's are very blue. I'm now putting my money on blue for Miss J as well. I think they can change up to one-year old, but hers are becoming more blue rather than less. But they're more of a violet-blue than Trevor. Very Liz Taylor.

4 comments:

be_stronger said...

wonderfull family...

Mama T said...

looks like the beginning of a smile at the bottom...

Duran said...

This comment has been removed because it linked to malicious content. Learn more.

Lisa Marie said...

I'm not sure Tiff, but I'm desperately looking for that smile. Any day now, I think. Check today's pics, looks like we're getting closer. But we still don't have the full-face smile yet. Of course, it's only recently she's awake more than 15 minutes at a time, so there hasn't been much chance for smiling till now.