Sunday, July 22, 2007

These are the kind of things that keep you from ever seeking public office...


But here I go, posting pictures of myself on the internet for all to see. I'm going to try to keep these up weekly so the whole world can monitor the growth of my belly, which wasn't really tiny to begin with. I certainly think that it's bigger at 15 weeks the 3rd time around than it was with #1 and #2. So here ya go...

I actually have a whole series from pregnancy #1 and #2, but that was in the pre-digital days. On pregnancy #1 (Hayden), I made Sean cut my head off in all the pictures because I couldn't be bothered to comb my hair or put on makeup once a week. Seems strange in retrospect, all these pictures of my beheaded enormous body. So you're getting everything but the feet this time around.

No comments: