Tuesday, October 28, 2008

The problem...

I went to return a pair of shoes at lunch today. When I bought Juliette an outfit for her 10 month pictures (yes, she got a new outfit just for pictures, don't lecture me yet) I bought the shoes in two different sizes, because I wasn't sure which ones would fit. So today I went to return the ones that were too big. There you go, $14 back in the bank.

Until I saw this hat. I mean, if your name is Juliette Claire and you are 12.5% French, you must have a beret, oui?
And you can't wear that beret without these shoes, can you?
And those shoes practically demand this blouse if you ask me...
And what the heck, if we're going nuts, we'd better finish the outfit with this skirt...
And that, my friends, is the problem in a nutshell. I may have waited my whole life for this little girl, but I really should have been saving my whole life for this little girl.
But since she doesn't need a college fund (on account of being cute and intending to marry rich), I guess it's OK, right?

2 comments:

Mama T said...

Tres chic. Perhaps she should have been named Olivia, as I know of another little girl who likes to wear red...

Anonymous said...

beautiful and delicious and way too cute!!! welcome to the world of buying way too much for your daughter and NEVER being able to buy as much for your boys! allison