Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Hang your head in shame...

Just one short month ago, watching a certain president-elect give his election night victory speech in Grant Park, I was proud to be from the great state of Illinois. Still probably nowhere near the Texas pride I see every day, but I had a warmth in my heart for the Land of Lincoln.

Today, not so much. Two governors in a row ousted for corruption? The transcripts of this guy's phone calls read like a bad movie script. Can somebody find me a governor I can respect. Alaska? Um...NO! Texas? Does anybody remember the commercial from the last campaign where they had Perry trying to talk himself out of a traffic ticket? What a clown. But he's no Rod Blogojevich, that's for sure.

Nice way to represent for the home team Rod.

No comments: