Monday, September 22, 2008

Back to work...

Ahh, the internet, I've missed you my love. I know we only have a few precious hours together every day now, but I cherish them dearly.

I now have access to all the really important information. Like this. Wham! was #28 on the greatest songs of the 80s, George Michael solo was #74. I think a lot of the ranking are pretty debatable, but then again, I'm not a big fan of pop metal (guns -n- roses, whitesnake, etc.). Although, I have turned to volume up on Def Leppard more than once. Saw them at the Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo a few years ago. Doesn't that seem like a strange venue for Def Leppard? I was happy to find Rob Base & DJ EZ Rock at #80. Just downloaded that one from Amazon a few weeks ago. Trevor made a funny face while I played it and danced around the living room.

Oh, and when I don't have the internet, I can't share this precious piece of 9-month old loveliness.

No comments: