Wednesday, September 10, 2008

On my way...


Out of town tomorrow for a business trip/visit to Chicago. I'm taking Juliette with me. It will be her first airplane flight, first trip anywhere other than a day trip to visit Grandma in Louisiana. Should be fun. If only I could get around to packing. Yeah, that would be nice.


Anyways, the new photography website is officially up and running. So I'm adding it to my links. Comments and suggestions for improvement are always welcome.
Finally, here's a pic of Juliette from last week. She went from 2 teeth to 5 last week, yet still is only being fed mush (prunes here). She's getting great at the combat crawl, mostly using her arms to pull herself along. But she can definitely get into trouble. She executed a 1 second triple roll off the king size bed last night and was on the floor before I could jump across the bed to grab her. Oh well, she survived, hopefully we will too.


1 comment:

Vito said...

I think that my favorite part of the new site is:
"Travel outside Loop 610 for an additional fee"

How far outside? You almost shit when you offered to drop Katie off at our hotel and I lied and said it was past Highway 6.