Friday, March 21, 2008

Happy 3-month birthday Miss J...

It is just shocking to me how fast the past 3 months have gone by. But here she is, my baby girl, getting bigger every day. At least I've finally put her in a proper dress like a regular girl. And she's a big fan of faux fur. Nothing makes her happier than to lay on a soft sheet of furry fabric.

I neglected to mention that we had a nice visit from our friends Anne, Chris, and Olivia this week. Olivia has grown so much since the last time we saw her. She's soon to be a big sister herself, and although she looks up to the task, I think she really has no idea what's about to hit her. Good luck to all of them on the new adventure.

I've always thought the kids are especially sweet and/or funny when they're sleeping. I'm secretly lusting after a new camera with better low-light performance so I can shoot the kids in their rooms at night. But here are a few recent pics of Trevor that I had to share...He often toddles into my room at around 7 am and catches an extra half hour of sleep in the big bed. Who could turn this sweet guy away?
And this is him at about 8 pm on a day where he didn't have a nap. Pretty pitiful...

No comments: