Thursday, February 01, 2007

Fever week...I guess we have a bug running through the house. Trevor woke up Sunday (at 10:30 am) with a fever, took some Tylenol, had some milk, and went back to sleep at 11:00 am. He slept until 3:30 pm, took some more Tylenol and then had a good evening. Yesterday, it appears that our houseguest Olivia caught the bug and she had a fever and took a nearly 5 hour nap (very unusual for her). Today, Hayden woke up with a fever. Hopefully his passes as quickly as the others. He's actually harder to deal with than the babies. They just whimper and want to cuddle and sleep. He wails pitifully and just screams "I don't want any medicine." He has his 4-year check-up today so I guess maybe the doctor can tell us if anything serious is going on.

I have to share a few pics of Olivia from Tuesday. I took the day off to spend with Anne and Olivia, but we never got a chance to do anything since the kids precisely staggered their naps so one of the three was sleeping the entire day. But we did take some pre-birthday photos of Olivia since she'll be turning ONE in just two weeks.

You know I'm going to undress your baby for some pictures if you bring them to my house:


But I can appreciate how adorable a little girl can be in her pretty pink dress:


I might just bake a cake and blow up some balloons so we can have a real birthday party:


It turns out that not everyone loves cake as much as I do, but sad babies can be awfully cute too:

No comments: