Friday, September 29, 2006

Getting Ready for Halloween...Oh, I'm starting to get excited about Halloween. We went to the party store to try on costumes last night.

Hayden has been insistent on being Batman, for reasons unbeknownst to us (as far as we know, the only Batman exposure he's had has been the Burger King action figure). So we bought him a Batman costume with super-cute built-in muscles. He was a riot at the store, telling everyone who passed him by "I'm going to be Batman for Halloween."

They didn't have a Robin (the Boy Wonder) costume in Trevor's size at the local store, so we tried on a similar Superman costume to check for fit before ordering off the internet. Oh my goodness, the site of that little guy running away from me down the aisle of the party store with his red Superman cape floating behind him. It was almost too much for me. I toyed with the idea of just buying the Superman costume for him right then and there, but decided to stick with the Batman and Robin theme after all. So I'm now just anxiously awaiting delivery of the Robin costume and will be sure to post pics of the "Dynamic Duo" in their full glory once the package arrives.

Can't hardly wait...

No comments: