Saturday, December 02, 2006

Pampered Chef...I went to a Pampered Chef party today. First time I've ever been to one of these things. I think that up until now people have looked at me and said "She doesn't belong in the kitchen". Unfortunately, Michele doesn't agree and so she invited me. So now I've got $100+ of kitchen gadgets on order that I guess I was struggling to live without up until now. Like some doo-dad that cuts the crust off the PB&J sandwiches and seals the edges for you. Oh well, I'm an easy sell. Now we know why I don't leave the house with the checkbook very often.

By the way, as a follow-up to the ornament post, the person who received my ornament literally said "Ooooohhhhhh!" as she pulled it out of the bag. It was like there was a script for the whole thing. I received a caterpillar and a mermaid ornament. Sounds odd but they were pretty cute. I think I said "Ahhhhh!" Gotta go with the program, you know?

No comments: