Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Jekyl and Hyde...Trevor is killing me. Last night he heard the water running upstairs when Hayden was in the bath and started saying "tathbub, tathbub, tathbub" and trying to strip his clothes off. He was just so darned cute that I took him upstairs to give him a bath. So he was totally sweet and delightful while he was having his fun in the tub. I let him play for while after the scrubbing was done and kept the water running so he could fill his cup over and over.

Then, when he was shriveled like a prune, I turned off the water and scooped him up with a towel to dry him off and get ready for bed. Holy moley! He starts screaming and hitting me and trying to bite me. Shouting "TATHBUB! TATHBUB!" After he hit me I told him to go to time out and he went and stood in the corner (wet and naked) and I breathed a sigh of relief that he had calmed down and then I see him starting to pee. So now I've got a puddle on the wall and carpet and so I take him out of time out and try to put a diaper on him and he starts the hitting again. So I gave up and turned him over to Sean for the pajamas. I just don't understand how he can go from this sweet pleasant angel boy to this nightmare monster child in half a millisecond.

No comments: