Monday, December 18, 2006

We're done! The last stamp has been stuck and the last envelope has been licked and the Christmas cards are in the mail. All it took was 3 nights in a row of being up till 2-3 am. Sean is miserable as he is every year when we do the card frenzy, but when you receive your card in the mail, hopefully it will all have been worthwhile. We got thrown off course this year when Trevor had a cold on the designated picture-taking day, but it all came together in the end. You know it's killing me to not be able to share previews, but I always like seeing something for the first time when it arrives in the mail.

Now I can get to work on the website. I did manage to create a page and post a link to a single picture (http://www.life-lens.com) but it's far from impressive at this point in time. I think the software I have exceeds my needs anc capabilities, so I just used the freeware that comes with my hosting package but that is really limited. I hope I have time over the holidays to work on things, but at the same time I could use a little rest & relaxation with Sean and the boys. We'll see how it goes.

No comments: