Thursday, February 08, 2007

Sick...I was sick this week. Well, I don't know if sick is the right word, but it appears I had a little case of food poisoning. So I have to give a big electronic hug to my pal Michele for chauffeuring me home and not even complaining when my lunch made a reappearance on the side of her car. But I was amused to hear feedback from the folks in the office who were speculating about my illness.

Steve says "Well you know, she was sitting in there eating jelly beans and popcorn all afternoon. That's bound to make a person throw up." Buck says "That might make a normal person sick, but that's her normal everyday diet, so I don't think that would make her sick." Just FYI, I'm guessing it was probably the BK Veggie Burger I had at lunch, perhaps the mayo was bad. So I don't even want to look at one of those things again. But the jellybeans and popcorn, bring 'em on.

Mama T. posted a food diary the other day. It made me feel ashamed of myself. Here I am a vegetarian, supposed to be showing some healthy eating habits, and I exist almost entirely on french fries and candy. My food diary would be totally embarrassing.

Anyways, the food poisoning had me off my feet for a few days, but I'm back at the keyboard. I don't think I've taken a single picture since Sunday so look for some catch-up this weekend.

No comments: