Monday, February 19, 2007

What next? I've been informed that the Cheesecake Factory has discontinued the Coffee Heathbar Crunch Cheesecake. I should start making a list of places I don't go anymore because they've taken my favorite items off the menu. What's the problem folks? Everyone needs to have the same great taste that I have and keep ordering my favorite stuff so it stays on the menu. Things that need to be revived:

  • BW3 Veggie & Cheese Buffalitos
  • Cheesecake Factory Veggie Quesadillas
  • Chuy's Boom Boom Sauce (EVERY DAY, not just Fridays)
  • Black Walnut's Chipolte Pepper Pasta

OK, I'm sure there are more things. If I was the motivated type, I'd start a petition. Oh, I guess I should also include Sean's favorite discontinued items:
  • Quisp cereal (available on-line, but not in our local store)
  • Bisco's Waffle Cream cookies

The cheesecake thing is really bothering me. I think I've tried every other cheesecake on the menu and thought they were mostly a waste of time. I always regretted getting sucked in to try something other than the coffee heathbar crunch. What else is there to keep the Cheesecake Factory in business? The long waits and crappy service and overpriced food aren't the real draw, you know.

1 comment:

Vito said...

Don't forget the original FRIED apple pies from McDonald's. Changing to baked pies because they are healthier was stupid. Who goes to McDonald's for healthy food?