Saturday, January 20, 2007

Sucked in...Vito got me to sign up for some European photo journal. So I'll post the link here, but I'll put it on my list to the right as well. The idea is that you post a photo per day. And you have to affirm that the photo you're uploading was taken the day you upload it. Which makes sense, except if you're in a totally different time zone. Like I had to verify that the photo I uploaded at 6 pm on Jan 2oth was indeed taken on Jan 21st? Sorry kids, it's still the 20th in the good old Central time zone. You would think the site would be able to recognize that, since you have to give them your zip code.

Anyhow, I digress. I like the concept. Not sure if I'll be able to do a photo EVERY day, but it would be nice to pick a single favorite each day.

Give it a whirl:
My Blipfoto journal

No comments: